Lennox Healthy Climate® UV Germicidal Lights
Highest UV Light Intensity on the Market!
Germicidal lights use intense rays of ultraviolet light to control and kill contaminants like viruses, bacteria, yeast and mold. Installed inside your HVAC duct system, it improves the air in your entire home.
- Improves air quality and protects equipment by sterilizing surfaces
- Dual-lamp or single-lamp option
- Available in 2,000 microwatts (UV-2000) or 1,496 microwatts (UV-1000)
- UL listed
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- Powerful ultraviolet energy helps eliminate biological contaminants like mold and bacteria
- Reduces concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by 50%* within as little as 45 minutes**
- No ozone emissions— a known lung irritant***
Note: Hg-lamps contain mercury. Manage in accordance with disposal laws. Refer tohttp://www.lamprecycle.org/ or call 1-800-9-LENNOX.
*Based on constant circulation of air in the home
**3000-sq.-ft. home with a five-ton air handler
***U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Ozone Gernators that are Sold as Air Cleaners: An Assessment of Effective and Health Consequences," August 2006